GS8 have submitted proposals to regenerate 147a-149b St Albans Road, near Watford Junction Station. The scheme will kick off regeneration in the area and benefits include:
- Providing 150 high quality new private and affordable homes
- Providing new commercial space, likely to be a gym or workout studio
- Restoring the Old Station House to create a community / exhibition space, craft beer tap room / bottle shop and heritage display operated by Pope’s Yard Brewery
- Providing off street parking, including up to 10 car club spaces available at discount to local residents
- Improving the vision of St Albans Road, creating an active frontage and improved public realm
More information can be found here.